Monday, December 28, 2009

My Christmas gifts

Hi,
This year's Christmas has been great. We decided to skip church because of the weather, but we were able to make it to my grandmas and grandpas place to celebrate. We opened some gifts there first and I got a ice fishing pole, a book from my favorite seires, a football card value book in which it had NFL, USFL, CFL, and college card values, some shirts of my favorite football team, some binders and pages to put my cards into, and several hundred marbles and a mat to play with them all just to name a few. My grandma and grandpa also setup a ping-pong table that we played with a lot. After the gift opening was done it was time to eat. My aunt is a vegetarian, so we had lots of different types of food. After we reluctantly left we came home and played with our gifts until it was time for bed. When I woke up I had to wait awhile because we couldn't go downstairs untill 6:30. My sister and I went around untill we found the fastest clock upstairs, then as soon as it turned 6:30 we woke up my other two brothers and went downstairs. We saw are stockings stuffed and I wanted so bad to open my gifts then and there, but first we had to do the ritual of jumping on my moms and dads bed shouting "it's Christmas, get up!". Then we ran and grabbed are stockings and saw all the gifts underneath. We opened are stockings, and I got some football card packs, a warm-up T-shirt for wrestling, some candy, and a few other things. After that was done we moved aside all of santas gifts and started by opening the family gifts. From my brother I got a new nerf gun, and from my parents I got a box of 648 topps football cards, a funny t-shirt some classic books and some other things. Under the tree there was a box addressed to all the kids, so we opened it up and found a Wii! We all were so excited tto have one we played it for 7 and a half hours that day! The from santa I got the game of life, Night at the museum 2, and a new game for the Wii. It was a very fun Christmas.

No comments: